Sunday, October 12, 2014

Here are four shower displays we built for My Shower Door in their Sarasota location. They display the different types of glass enclosures that they offer to their customers. My Shower Door installed the frameless glass door for my mothers shower after I remodeled her home. They did an amazing job, the door really makes the bathroom look larger and you can see her beautiful tile work clearly now. The frameless shower doors are the way to go and their company is top notch, I would highly recommend them to any one looking for a glass enclosure. The tile and design was provided by La Casa Tile in Sarasota, they did a beautiful job mix and matching the tiles to create the four unique shower displays. All the tiles are made from either porcelain, marble, and granite. You can see more of our work at www.houzz.com/projects/vanosdoltile










No comments:

Post a Comment